Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year of DANCE!


I made two New Years resolutions that I want to share with you.  

The first one is to thank and acknowledge everyone that has supported my dance and music over the years.  Whether it's been by watching and sharing my youtube videos, buying my mashup album, or bringing me to your studio to teach, I can't thank you enough for your generosity and support!

My second resolution is to give back to you by committing to post 50 videos on youtube this year.  These will consist of Choreography Tutorials, Dance-Move Tutorials, Class Footage, and maybe a couple more Music Video Mash Ups!  In return, all I ask is that you enjoy them and give me feedback.  I read all my comments and take into consideration everything that you say when making videos so please continue to let me know what you want! 

I don't always get a chance to respond on youtube, but I love interacting on twitter and facebook.  You can follow me at:http://www.twitter.com/mattsteffanina or 

To kick of this quest to 50 videos with a BANG I have posted three videos this week!  If you like them, please share with friends and family:

Bass Down Low - Class Footage:

How To Wave - Step-By-Step Tutorial:

Coming Home - Choreography Short Film (Entered in artistic film contest, winners announced February)


Hope you enjoy!  Cheers to a happy and healthy 2011!

Sincerely,
Matt Steffanina

6 comments:

  1. i really love the way you and chezale dance and i wanna get some more dances move cause i do hbvae a dances group it's juts we need a little help,and i was wonder can yall help us out

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u make tutorial on bass down low ??? pls because the dance look awesome !! Im training hip hop about 2 weeks the others guys from the crew liked my move a lot here is a link http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=179616378756621&comments&set=t.100001247813914&type=1 Im hoping if you can give me the base in the hip hop so i may start working alone one they and teaching other kids that like this type of dance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is Marryn Adams. I am Collins sister.You are a great dancer and DJ!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way and dance to welcome the 2012 year! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to say I'm a big fan of his and I think your fantastic work, I would always update me on elle.byLevii Furtado
    Thanks Matt....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your Bass Down Low class vid.. and I loved the Coming Home footage. That was awesome! Can you also do a tutorial to your choreo that you did for the Coming HOme footage?

    Thanks Matt

    ReplyDelete